Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Some Interesting Products and Technological Breakthroughs

Here is Marketing 101 on tag lines gone wrong (see line above "Yoghurt and Mint"):

I had to laugh. This sauce was actually pretty good (I knew it could easily go either way since it was a Pound Store find).  The choices for salad dressing are really limited (funky ranch or Italian dressing pretty much), probably because real actual green salads are really limited. If you order a salad, a lot of times it has a little lettuce on the top but then is mostly
Pasta salad or quinoa or something else. 

Here is what we got when we asked for apple sauce:

It's not bad, just different. It's kind of gelatinous and tastes more like pie filling (with lots of sugar). 


The kids have been having a lot of fun playing together lately (sure they still have their sharing issues more often than I would like but it's fun to see them enjoying each other's company and hear Ethan say "Come on Hailey.") 

After shrinking more things than I would like in that blasted dryer I am going to start hanging everything to dry:


Also, I finally updated the software on my iPhone and it might have fixed my problems (at least some of the time) with not receiving texts. And we found one of the missing remotes and I successfully turned on the tv/DVD. Oddly enough the DVD player won't play US DVDs though (but plays the ones that they have here just fine). Interesting. Small technological victories-it's a miracle. :) I HAD to figure out the texting thing because I was trying to make a reservation on AirBNB for a trip to Bath, England in 2.5 weeks and I had to set up the ID verification and couldn't get past step one because it had to text a code to your phone that you typed in. Booked, done. Now we just need to figure out accommodations for this weekend-ha. Better get on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment