Monday, April 6, 2015

Feeling Like Spring

The sun is back and it feels like spring now. We hung around here (Ethan spent half the morning picking up books) and then we drew with chalk on the patio, rode the trike and had lunch outside.



Look at the shiner that poor Hailey got when she whacked her head on the slider:


I was using hipmonk.com this morning to try and book accomm. for this weekend to visit Bath, England. I think we are going to try AIRBNB. I had just read an article about it in a magazine and Margie was recommending it so we'll give it a whirl (if our request gets approved!). It's pretty expensive otherwise (and things are somewhat booked up probably because it is still school Easter Break this week). 

I'm also researching workout facilities/classes here. I had found out before I left for England that childcare is referred to as "with crèche". And I recently learned that gyms here are sometimes called "leisure centre" (yes, spelled that way). For some reason, it sounds like a place where you lay on a lounger and read a book, not where you go to work up a sweat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment