Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Puking and more fun

Well, no Mother's Day is complete without some puking in the middle of the night. Poor Hailey. I changed her diaper at 1:30am which I thought was odd and then at 2, 3 and 7am she puked all over herself and her crib. So she went through 4sets of pjs and 3 sets of sheets (and stuffed animals) and lots of laundry later. Ethan, Hailey and I stayed home and had PJ day on Monday. She took a few naps and Ethan got to watch a movie. I think it was just too much dairy that caused it. She was fine by afternoon.

Tuesday I got an email that our B&B for Memorial Day weekend (and my bday) was fully booked and Expedia UK was at fault in issuing a room that was not available. Great, there is nothing left for that weekend now. Then I was on the phone for 2hrs (and on hold for a lot of it) getting the reservation cancelled and then luckily getting a new place (although this new place isn't as nice-less stars and one reviewer that called it a "crack house".) They did upgrade us to a Honeymoon suite (and covered the difference but I wouldn't have paid that much for that specific hotel). Oh well, that will do, I'm worn out and tired of messing with it. 

In more exciting news, I've been a little travel agent and have booked camping in Brighton, Paris accomm (Airbnb loft right in the center of Paris!), and plane tickets for Chris and I's Sicily weekend away at the end of Aug. (while my parents stay with the kids) and a family week trip to Greece in late Oct. Been staying up way too late-I'm a glutton for punishment.

I went to the library with Hailey to get a bunch of travel books and discovered they have puzzles there! They are way too advanced for Ethan but how cool!!


And we cut through this store called Primark when we take Ethan to school and I finally tried on some things I'd been eyeing. It's like Target (trendy little pieces for cheap). Check out what I got for just £17 ($25USD) total:


On the left is a romper and the right is a scarf style dress (I had been eyeing these type of dresses at Anthropologie for way more!) Now bring on the summer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment