Monday, May 18, 2015

Another Man Down...

Wednesday we dropped off Ethan and I went to go to Zumba and what do you know, there was a sign at the crèche saying that it wouldn't be opening until noon that day for some reason. Great. Really? So I stopped by the gym to let them know that I needed to cancel my spot in the class and ran into Margie who had just finished a class and offered to watch Hailey so I could go to Zumba. Yah! Zumba seems to be hit or miss and this one was AWESOME! The first song they played was "Uptown Funk" and I was totally into it. :) It was a high energy class with a really good teacher and I was totally sweaty and having a great time! Then H and I went to lunch with Margie impromptu so it turned out to be a lovely afternoon.

That night, Ethan came down with the puking bug and puked all over the down duvet. I ended up just sleeping in his bed so I could help him/didn't have to keep getting up. Poor kid. So he stayed home from school on Thurs. and we built this castle out of Legos and the cannons out of ZOOBS:


I wasn't feeling very good either (felt like I was going to faint) but of course Hailey did not nap in the afternoon when Ethan did. I went to bed at like 8/8:30 though.






No comments:

Post a Comment