Saturday, November 14, 2015

Paris

This morning we randomly had croissants (these frozen pastry ones from M&S that you stick in the oven for 20min.)-quite tasty. Anyways, Chris said to Ethan, "Do you know which country croissants come from?" And we ended up talking all through breakfast about our July trip to Paris and what we loved about Paris. And Ethan said, "I want to go back there again before we leave!"

Well then after breakfast I opened up Facebook and saw several friends with pictures of themselves in front of the Eiffel Tower, thinking "hmm, we were just talking about Paris-weird!" And scrolled further to see posts eluding to some attacks in Paris which made me google to find out what exactly happened. Just terrible and really frightening what took place last night. I've seen a few quotes people posted that I thought were good:

"When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping."
-Mr. Rogers



No comments:

Post a Comment