Thursday, November 19, 2015

Help a Sister Out

Ethan cracks me up lately. He helps feed her and is really the best at getting her to eat. He'll help her eat some of it and wants her to finish so they can eat their dessert at the same time.



Here they were playing very nicely together (it was so cute it needed to be documented). I took a video of Hailey making up a little song that she was singing as she looked through the book while Ethan worked on his puzzle:


Ethan whips this puzzles out. He wanted me to take this pic with his puzzle he just finished:


Ethan shared half of his candy he got in a little birthday treats bag from school with Hailey. Melt my heart. Hailey thought it was hilarious when I tried to grab the other end of her lollipop with my fish lips:


No comments:

Post a Comment