Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Snowless England Ski Slopes

On the drive back yesterday I was telling Chris about the snowless ski and sledding slopes in the UK. It's made up of these fabric rings and apparently it kind of hurts when you fall on it. He didn't really believe me. And sure enough, the childcare staff member at the gym was asking me if we had been there. Apparently there is one just over in Christchurch (30min. away) I'm intrigued.
http://www.snowtrax.eu

And 5 in the UK:
http://blog.themountaindepartment.com/uk-indoor-ski/

Apparently we are a lot closer to Christmas than I thought... Pretty much guaranteed that if I am packing things up, things are being unpacked elsewhere. :) I caught her in the act sitting at the table opening the doors and trying to get the chocolates out (they are kind of hard to get out) multiple times! And Ethan was all mad because she ate several of his chocolates on his Minion advent calendar (his chocolates are easier to get out). :)


Almost there though... Shippers come today and we fly home in 9 days-yah!! At first they thought it might be over the limit. It turned out we were over the square footage but at 945lbs., we were under the 1000lb allotment so we were okay. I was up until 1am the night before packing (and 2:45am the night before) so I am exhausted! It feels like a big weight has been lifted though (literally) now that it has been shipped and that part is done.

What are we going to do with this girl? :)


I'm not really a dark chocolate fan but Margie and I were talking about how we hadn't seen a dark chocolate Cadbury bar and then I came across this:


No comments:

Post a Comment