Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Random Treasures and Discoveries

I was curious to try this but Chris thought it looked nasty. I can't even imagine what it might taste like.


Today I discovered that Boots (pharmacy) has an upstairs and also kids clothes (cute ones)! I might have gotten this dress in two sizes because it was on clearance for half price!


Hailey was in a super huggy mood tonight and pulled us in for a big hug and face pet/back pat. So cute.


Ethan has this cough that he caught from Chris that keeps escalating. He kept going into these uncontrollable coughing fits and didn't sleep well so I opted to keep him home today. I was hesitant because he has missed so much school already but I couldn't very well take him to school coughing his guts out. We went and got him some kid cough meds and that seems to help so hopefully he can return to school tomorrow.

December 1st! We can finally use our advent calendars that we have had since early Sept. It also makes it apparent how soon we are going home (in just 17 days!)!




These two in the motorized carts were cracking me up. They kept alternating inching a little bit more forward. A little rivalry, perhaps? We had to wait for 3 trains today in a row (a new record)! 


With their new Minions PEZ dispensers. Ethan calls them his "meds" and is convinced they are helping his cough. Ethan has Stuart (one eye) and Hailey has Kevin (two eyes).



Ethan insisted that they both wear their matching shirts today:


This sweater is kind of ugly cute but was on clearance new for £5 so I figured I would wear it the day we fly home-Dec. 18th (British Ugly Christmas Sweater Day national holiday). And for future ugly Christmas sweater parties (since they want to charge $30 for some nasty used ugly Christmas sweater at Value Village). 


Hailey never lets me put any clips in her hair and yet she sat here patiently while Ethan put ALL the clips in her hair. Perhaps I should recruit him to be her hairdresser in the mornings (but maybe keep it to just one or two clips). :)

Here they are discussing the style she is going for:


Such a concentrated serious look. He's got a job to do!


Why stop at just one?


No comments:

Post a Comment